This Is Just Wrong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeesh, thats gonna give me nightmares for awhile! Freaky!

Kayla

If he has some sort of disorder, I pity him. But the man is sick and needs some sort of intervention. If he wants to mangle his face, well, that's his business. Sad, but . . . that's his right. Dangling that child off the balcony is unforgivable. And the authorities aren't going to investigate!

This child is going to have issues. Daddy won't say who my mother is, dangles me off the balcony with my head shrouded, and gave me the same name as my brother! (Why didn't he just name him George Forman?)

When our daughter was born the hospital gave us the speech they give everyone -- "don't shake the baby". I thought that was odd. Who in the world would do such a thing? Apparently it happens 'though, and they warn people not to do it. Perhaps MJ needed the "Don't dangle your child over a 60 ft drop". Again, not something I would have thought needed to be explained to anyone!:bonk:

Here's an amusing "letter" I copied from The Sun, a trashy Britidsh tabloid paper:

MY name is Prince Michael II, not to be confused with my dad Michael, my elder brother Prince Michael Jr or my sister Paris Michael.

Dad calls me No3 or The Third — I guess it’s easier.

Either that or he’s taking the Michael.

I’m pretty sure he’s my dad anyway. He seems to be the same pale colour as me and we have similar bits of cloth covering our faces.

One of my nannies said I had my father’s nose, but it wasn’t my fault — it fell into my cot when he changed my nappy.

Dad hasn’t said who my mum is but he insists my birth was natural.

It must have been the last thing about my life that was.

My brother and sister’s mum said she would not be my mum for $100m, which must be the going rate.

I’ve got lots of nannies and carers but they’re not allowed to kiss or cuddle me. And though dad is allowed to play with other kids, we’re not. He says they’re a health hazard.

Dad’s best friend used to be a chimp called Bubbles, but he died. Now his friends are a man who bends spoons and a 70-year-old woman with a history of going on benders.

I think she and dad may be related because he looks more and more like her every year.

The other day my dad dangled me over a hotel balcony, 50ft above the ground, and I’m worried he might be preparing me for flying lessons.

I heard one of the staff at the hotel say dad was ‘away with the fairies’ and I think maybe he wants me to be one.

He already thinks he is Peter Pan, when he’s not suffering from delusions of royalty.

Dad says my flying lesson was a ‘mistake’ but I don’t think he was just giving me a breath of fresh Berlin air. He isn’t a big fan of city air.

He normally wears a surgical mask and sleeps in an oxygen tent.

At home the air is checked every few hours for germs.

Our toys are thrown away as soon as we’ve finished playing with them.

I think our doctor does the same with Dad’s chins.

We’re lucky though. Our California home is a Peter Pan theme park — just perfect for lost boys — but I’m worried I may not be normal.

Is it me — or is it the rest of the world that’s odd?

Prince Michael II
Neverland Ranch

All I can think, reading the Sun piece, is "poor wee lamb".

I know he will never want for material things, but doesn't the child deserve better than this?

ScubaJim

that was a good piece in yesterday's Sun. Don't normally see it but the wife picked it up free with her petrol from our local garage.

regards

Shhhhhhhh! I don't normally read The Sun (errrr, make that NEVER read The SUN) but someone told me about it. It was amusing, but at the same time it was true!

And now he drags his kids round the zoo with veils on. The sooner these kids can be taken away form him, the better. The man (woman? thing?) is a nutter....

Hey, you notice after the awards presentation that he brought out one of his other children onto the balcony. Although this time, he decided not to threaten their life.

These poor kids need to be removed from his care quickly.

Thomas

This picture was taken of an object found in a Berlin hotel room. Authorities are still trying to identify what it is along with it's owner.

Marc :jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom