For Sale THREE drysuits for sale...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everybody (again) following my scuba ending non-dive related accident in 12011i would like to begin my "sell-off" with the last of my random gear, live in NJ, about 18 miles west southwest of NYC and am happy to make time for you to meet to come and take a look and or try on any gear of interest,i have a brand new(never worn, [my back-up drysut] (what a shame!)Pinnacle BlackIce in King one*drysuit still with tags... and my Primary drysuit, a Bare tri-lam HD, dry-gloves can be included as to be discussed, as well as boots if needed, the third drysuit is a woman's somewhat custom drysuit purchased from DRIS by my now wife, who was about5'2" and a curvy 135 lbs at time of purchase, a great deal to be had for some lucky lady!! purchased brand new for $1400, and never worn/never wet,

also;assorted fins,gauges, and other gear maybe an inflation bottle for argon, etc. other bottles, Halcyon Explorer 55 doubles wing a great bp/w dolphin tech BC in new condition bc for singleand steel bands in 7.25& 8" for doubles doubles, different brands as well possibly backplates and webbing, slings, spear gun, pole spear, as well as various hardware to the right buyer,not a joke, check out my history,

i fought back with breathing and feeding tubes in my body, with the grace of God and my brain surgeon, after falling victim to the popping of a brain aneurysm causing a MAJOR brain hemmorhage essentially asphyxiating my brain, and leaving me paralyzed over 1/2 of my body with another side-effect of epilepsy( the major reason i keep away from scuba) i am thankfully able to speak somewhat clearly and communicate,(sorry for any typos) thank you for patience as I am NOT online 24/7... I'd like to add that while local pick-up, is preferred, I can ship these items "on your dime " but please be assured, you will pay ONLY the ACTUAL cost of the shipping as I very much disagree with the practice of both individuals and businesses who attempt to make more $ off buyers by overcharging for shipping. I may also have some delrin valve plugs as well, have to check. Newest edit, I really hope someone worthy gets a hold of my gear as it's treated me so well and given me a great deal of happiness , would really be special to get some vicarious experience while remaining dry-docked! I won't complain about my circumstance though, I had an amazing life prior to my"demise" and where my current life is less than perfect, I'm very aware of how it could be worse and refuse to take anything for granted! here's a bonus for anyone patient enough to read this far; i also have TWO DPVs available for sale, have batteries and chargers, twobare essentially the seasprint 900 (sweet)and one is a Torpedo( less sweet) <because i'm too honest> a few cylinders left over from all the buyers coming by, probably AL80s, for all items listed, in starting with :"best offer as selling price" so please make a reasonable/ sensible offer on whatever you have interest in, i am VERY honest and hope you are too!
best wishes be well, dive safely and have fun !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello l! and thank you for asking, I am located 18 miles south southwest of New York City and i'm broad- shouldered/chested with a 52 inch chest and I stand 5'11", both suits fit me in a similar fashion and if you need more information about this exact sizes, pinnacle is a stock size king one of the rack… You're welcome to come by and try on if available I'm approximately 70 miles east of Dutch Springs Scuba/fun-facility in Bethlehem Pennsylvania

Hello, sorry to hear about your illness. At 77 I know there will come a day where I will have to give it up too. But for the time being I am still at it.

That said, I am looking for a pair of large fins dive rite XT preferred or ?

What town is 18 miles SSW of NYC?

Back
Top Bottom