Trail closures at Marineland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Due to the current storm activity, the following public trails at the Terranea Resort have sustained significant damage and are temporarily closed to the public for safety reasons until further notice:

• The Terranea Beach & Cove Access Trail - please do not attempt to access this trail or the beach while it remains closed.

• The Discovery Trail (at the southern point of the property beneath the spa building). The rest of the Discovery Trail continues to be open and an alternate route around the damaged portion of the trail is available.

The Links at Terranea golf course is expected to be open following the conclusion of the storm. The Resort, restaurants and spa remain open with normal business hours.

Inquiries on this matter should be directed to the project planner, Ara Mihranian, at 310-544-5228 or via email at aram@rpv.com.

Have you been on-site to see the actual damage? Does it look like a simple process of cleaning up debri and make minor repairs? or is it more substantial?

Is the trail to Long Point entry still accessible?

"Not that I'll be attempting to dive this weekend, but next Thursday's swell forecast is looking alright"

The cove and point access are both closed. I haven't been down there yet, but I got the email from Ara when I got home from work today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom