Travel Pac Crf Womens Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CNYMAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After about 60 dives with a Dive Rite Travel Pac I am hooked. I've tried quite a few others and hands down love the Travel Pac.

-it is lightweight, easy to adjust, very simple (which I need)
-doesn't crush the front or anything when inflated which would make it great for any body type
-modular so you can add or not add weights or d-rings or pockets
-the chest strap is not binding and keeps the shoulder strap from sliding which can be an issue with a woman's more narrow shoulders
-crotch strap - I thought I'd remove but really like it. The crotch strap keeps everything snu g vertically which prevents rig movement.
- you can tighten the waist where it feels comfortable based on your body type to achieve good horizontal balance.
-the soft, padded backplate is extremely comfortable. You could also switch it out for a steel or aluminum backplate for cold water or local diving. The soft backplate is light and great for travel.
- it is pretty. And with the Coral Restoration Foundation Logo $100 of each sold is donated to CRF which is a GREAT cause.

Wish I could figure out how to add a photo.

Back
Top Bottom