Tried to contact you twice through website for service, ignored both times

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebri

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've made two attempts to contact you, my Xeo is very dim (unreadable in sunlight at 30 ft, which means gas switching is impossible) and it's not the batteries. If you would contact me I would appreciate it via this board, at this time I have some dives coming up in a month and I can't even use this computer for a bottom timer. send an e-mail to divebri@cox.net and if you really need the serial number, etc. I'll be glad to respond. I did not see any phone number on your website or I would have called.

Agreed same issue here. Their email doesn't get response and no one seems to have a phone number..it's quite frustrating!!

If you couldn't contact them, you wouldn't be able to buy it. Work through your dealer.

The dealer contacts a rep, and that process is painfully slow. Even per the dealer..
It's not too much to ask for technical support on a 1500$ computer. Even low end equipment manufacturers have that..

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

google is your friend...

Hello. Divebri, I cannot see any history of an email from "divebri@cox.net". Just to clarify, all messages should be sent to info@liquivision.ca. I will send you an email right away.

Regards,
Bret

I have similar problem a while back ago. Contacted Liquivision Canada instead of local dealer did get a quicker response and my Xeo got replaced then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom