Trying to Identify an Old Snark Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brandone

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi there,

I've recently inherited this old regulator from a bag in my father's garage. I have tried in a pool and it works fine, although more of antique by design standards I'm sure now!

I'm am trying to identify the make and was wondering if you can shed any light on the situation? I do recall him mentioning something about a Snark from Spain, but can not be sure.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• Old_Reg_Photo.jpg
    Old_Reg_Photo.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 181
Made by Nemrod in Spain.

It was one of Nemrods first single hose regulators--

Do not have time to reseach my catalogs for it's age but probably 25 plus years old.

Nemrod has been out of business for about 10 or so years

would like to see more photos of the first stage and the other side of the second stage to make positive id regulatorbj

Welcome to Scuba Board. It looks like a Nemrod Saturn V. Have a poke aroud here at this site:

Singlehose regs Nemrod

Have done some more delving and found your second stage matches the polaris X1 made in Japan maybe under license from Nemrod have a look on the site www.sdhr.eg2fr musuem and follow the links to the extreme right top of the page regards bj

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom