Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquabluegreg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tubbataha Reef
Infiniti Liveaboard
50% Off
June 1-7, 2024

Now on last minute sale 50% off. NOW $1498 per person double occupancy

14.png

We have 3 remaining berths on this trip - One full twin cabin (C11) and one male share space.

Join us on the Infiniti liveaboard to Tubbataha Reef in the Philippines June 1-7, 2024. We had a recent cancellation on this trip and have ONE cabin (C11) available and also one male share berth open. This trip departs Puerto Princesa.

The Tubbataha Reef Marine Park includes the North and South Atolls and the Jessie Beazley Reef. It is a unique example of an atoll reef with a very high density of marine species; the North Islet serving as a nesting site for birds and marine turtles. The site is an excellent example of a pristine coral reef with a spectacular 100-m perpendicular wall, extensive lagoons and two coral islands.

Rates on this trip: Standard Cabin $2995 per person double occupancy.

😢 how I would have loved this opportunity. But I'm going to visit our mutual friend.

Tubbataha Reef
Infiniti Liveaboard
50% Off
June 1-7, 2024

View attachment 837260

We have 3 remaining berths on this trip - One full twin cabin (C11) and one male share space.

Join us on the Infiniti liveaboard to Tubbataha Reef in the Philippines June 1-7, 2024. We had a recent cancellation on this trip and have ONE cabin (C11) available and also one male share berth open. This trip departs Puerto Princesa.

The Tubbataha Reef Marine Park includes the North and South Atolls and the Jessie Beazley Reef. It is a unique example of an atoll reef with a very high density of marine species; the North Islet serving as a nesting site for birds and marine turtles. The site is an excellent example of a pristine coral reef with a spectacular 100-m perpendicular wall, extensive lagoons and two coral islands.

Rates on this trip: Standard Cabin $2995 per person double occupancy.
Hello.

I just come across the post and wonder is there still space available?

I just register and try to send you a DM, but there is some public post requirement... So I have to reply here.

Many thanks
Thomas

Hello.

I just come across the post and wonder is there still space available?

I just register and try to send you a DM, but there is some public post requirement... So I have to reply here.

Many thanks
Thomas

Reach out to Greg this way:

greg.carter@liquiddivingadventures.com

Be sure to note that you copy the email address exactly as I have given it to you.

Reactions: Dan
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom