Turks and Caicos Dive Ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ravendeer

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

looking for for some advice. Going to Turks and Caicos in 2 weeks, Jan 17-25, for a family vacation and will be able to get away for 2 days of diving. Might sneak a third day, but we will see. Can anyone recommend a good dive op in Provo? The top ones seem to be diveprovo, Caicos adventures, flamingo divers and big blue unlimited. Big Blue seems to be higher priced than the rest. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

We got certified and did our dives for a week with Caicos Adventures a year ago. They were great. We were before the high season starting in Dec but the boat was almost empty. 8-12 people on a massive catamaran. Best maintained vessel I have been on.

All of the crew on the boat were wonderful. Diving was amazing. They picked us up by bus from the hotel and fed us lunch on the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My son and I also used Caicos Adventures, great op. Boat is smooth and fast out to West Caicos and French Cay. Dive with a guide or with your buddy for an hour. I would absolutely use them again.

I got my certification from Caicos Adventures and they were great. You were limited in dive time and I have read that Big Blue and Flamingo are a smaller operation and therefor you have as much time as you want underwater (as long as you are within air levels upon ascending). If you are a very experienced diver you might be better going with Flamingo or Big Blue because of this. Also I have heard really good things about both those smaller dive shops. Ive never seen them on the same Reefs as Caicos Adventures or Dive Provo.

Maybe do one small shop and one of the main ones. Then you know for next time you go to Turks and Caicos who you want to use.

I spent in week there in 2013 and had a great time with the folks at DiveProvo

Back
Top Bottom