Tusa Imprex Batery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mmercado

New
Reaction score
I am searching for a batery for my TUSA IMPREX dive computer which went dead. Let me know if someone knows were to get it.
The original batery is a VARTA Lithium 3 V Ord. No. 6127

I don't know where you live, but here in the US you can find just about any battery you want at Radio Shack. They also have book that can cross reference particular batteries with ones they carry.

Alternately, there are some places that specialize in batteries of every description (they even build custom packs for strobes and the like). The place for this locally here in Atlanta is Batteries Plus.

Try looking in your local yellow pages for these types of businesses and you may just come up with someone who can match your needs.

Good luck! :)

~SubMariner~

What SubMariner said plus, if Radio Shack doesn't have it Battery Plus will. They have anything I've ever looked for. They have stores all over and they are on the net. Good luck.
Norm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom