Info TUSA Platina Hyperdry II (SP-170) snorkel - WARRANTY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake 10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Bought a brand new TUSA Platina Hyperdry II (SP-170) snorkel at a reputable scuba dive store in Key Largo. The first time jumping in the water and the "hyperdry" thingy magigy (top of the snorkel) fells off. I contacted TUSA thru their website to see what can be done about it since these snorkels have a 3-year warranty. Six (6) month later I'm still waiting.

Those water blockers are worse than useless. Get a small, foldable freedive snorkel and get comfortable clearing it and you’ll be much better off.

Bought a brand new TUSA Platina Hyperdry II (SP-170) snorkel at a reputable scuba dive store in Key Largo. The first time jumping in the water and the "hyperdry" thingy magigy (top of the snorkel) fells off. I contacted TUSA thru their website to see what can be done about it since these snorkels have a 3-year warranty. Six (6) month later I'm still waiting.

Did you contact the dive shop where you bought it?

No I did not cause I don’t have the receipt

The shop should have a record of the purchase. I'd start with the store not tusa directly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom