TWO IKELITE DS160 SUB STROBES & DUAL STROBE KIT (Includes arms & dual sync cord) MORE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenLoves2Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
TWO IKELITE DS-160 Substrobes with Diffusers AND DUAL STROBE KIT (INCLUDES ARMS)

(Strobes Retail $950 EACH: Product #4060.1) – Both only 2 years old and dove with less than 20 times. IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.

Ikelite Substrobe DS160

IMG_8361_IKELITE-STROBES_WEB.jpg

I first had a single DS125 and dove with that for three years. Then I sent it in for servicing and something strange happened after it was services and on the next dive the front portion of the strobe completely flooded. I sent it back and they told me they would replace it for me for a small fee and upgrade me to a brand new DS-160! Talk about GREAT service from Ikelite! After less than one year, I decided to add another new DS160 strobe to the mix. Then I moved to a new job/location and have sadly not been in the water much at all with my cameras in the last 1.5 years. whaaaa

INCLUDES: IKELITE SA-100 DUAL DUAL STROBE KIT = (2) SA-100 Arms - #4086.61 AND Ikelite ICS-5 Digital TTL Dual Sync Cord - #4103.52 (Retail $400)

Ikelite SA-100 Strobe Kits

INCLUDES: TWO Diffusers #
0591.3 Diffuser (Retail $19.99)

TOTAL RETAIL NEW IS: $2320

WILL SELL FOR: $1750* SAVE $570!

(*Shipping not included - depends on your zip code - US only - please allow 10 days for shipping)

I will be happy to send larger photos to your email for a closer look - just send me a pm. THANK YOU!

IMG_8365_IKELITE-STROBES_WEB.jpg

Will consider a reasonable offer. Please no lowballing. These strobes are in great condition. Thank you.
My contact info is JenLoves2Dive at gmail dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom