UEMIS battery replacement - cont.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the informatioın Alex, waitingfor your underwater tests results...

Underwater environment may affect the consumption due to ambient temparature, however, it seems that 900mAh will be reasonble and work fine wiht SDA.

Original battery in general lasts about 12 ~ 15 dives each 40 miniture avarage.

:)

Also it is important to test "the sleep-mode" power consumption rate.. without changing it should last weeks or months..

SDA did 6 dives today in Gauge mode ( not to bend it), to 100 feet for total time if 222 minutes. By the end of the day battery was showing 4 bars ( -2).

Reactions: BB1
Another one awakened from the dead? If anyone is looking for a brand new unit with a transmitter, send me your name and number and I pass it on to the owner of whose computer we have repaired, he has a spare new one.

Yep, mine is alive again !! :cool2:

Now I am trying to get the magic gel...

Looking for the sealant...any ideas?

Thanks for any help

I used the "Magic Gel" from Raytech. It's way cheaper than the RTV615 two component silicone and you can get it in smaller amounts.

Since the battery replacement my SDA survived 25 dives (33 m max).

HTH

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom