Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 Flashlight, 38 Lumens, Yellow 14080 - new, unused

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genevievehannon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all! I am selling my brand new Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 Flashlight, 38 Lumens, Yellow 14080.
Never Used; Just not in original packaging (threw it out); Works perfectly!
Originally $39
Asking $22 with free shipping in U.S., via PayPal

Cheers, and Happy Diving!
Genevieve

light yellow 3.jpglight yellow.jpglight yellow 2.jpg

Lobster diving or photography can really get your hands full. How do I keep light on my subject or that five pound lobster with either my camera or game bag or hunting tools in hand? The high-intensity Mini Q40 is lightweight enough to attach to your mask strap for hands-free illumination of camera settings, hunting, gauges and close-up marine life. It outshines many lights three times its size. Light comes equipped with a mask strap attachment and 2.1 watt high brightness xenon filled lamp. Works well as a photographers spotting light. MiniQ40 Light fits Sea & Sea, Ultra-Light and other camera mounting adapters. All this versatility in a tough ABS polycarbonate body with rubber shock resistant bezel cover makes the Mini Q40 the light for you.

This unique light produces 38 lumens of brightness with the single Xenon lamp with a beam distance of 311' (94.8 meters) on land. The light is powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) with a burn time of 4 to 5 hours. With optional lithium batteries the light will get a burn time of 9 to 10 hours. The Mini Q40 Light measures 6.1" x 1.6" x 1.4" (15.49 x 4.06 x 3.56 cm) and weighs 5.4 oz (153.09 g). Light is depth rated to 500' (152.4 meters), is available in multiple colors, is proudly made in the USA.

The Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 Light is commonly used for Cave Diving, Close-Up Viewing, Night Diving, Professional, Recreational, Safety Backup and more. The Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 Light is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Professional among others. The Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 Light is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 Light: Compact, High Intensity, Long Bulb Life, Reliable, Well-Focused.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom