Union Island And Palm Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hostage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Planning a trip there with wife and parents to Palm Island. My dad and I are the only divers and we are wonder how is it diving there? I normally dive cold Great Lakes and have also dived in Belize. To be honest I do prefer the wrecks of the Great lakes, though the best dive of my life was in Belize when wild Dolphins were very curious about us and gave us quit a show. We are looking at Late Oct/Early Nov. I am always impressed with the suggestions that scuba board has as they have pointed me to some great dive operators and good restaurants in Belize. Our diving will be limited to maybe 2 or 3 dives as the wives don't want us gone too long. I might have to sign my wife up for massages or something, when my old man and I go out diving. Any suggestions there for non-divers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom