us divers and aqualung service support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
so i randomly get people donating those old us divers first and second stages, cause they retire from diving.
they mostly look like different versions of the conshelf style, with the us divers logo.
is there a resource to cross reference these older models for compatibility to newer aqualung stuff?
Most of my research says they are the same guts and service procedure as the legend series

Thanks

If they are Conshelfs they use the 900001 service kit, which hasn’t changed since 1967. Except now they use a blue seat instead of a black seat. That kit also works in Titan reg up to 2007 I believe? Someone might correct me on that.
I also heard rumors that Aqualung quit making those parts kits (which I find incredibly hard to believe since the military still uses that reg), however there are probably literally thousands of them still available through various online shops and sources. They are not hard to find.
If the second stages are the all metal chromed 1085’s then all that’s in there is a flat rubber disc for a poppet which an be DIY very easily,.. and a few O-rings.
There’s a lot of knowledgeable vintage AL people here who might chime in, @James79

i was poking around a bit further and one is for sure a conshelf 22, which i have tech support for. the other is a us divers arctic, which kinda looks like it's own beast. i did an ip and magne helic on it and wow. what a nice set. it's as smooth and easy as any of the more modern stuff. i'm kinda giddy to work on it and dive it now.

Reactions: Zef

Back
Top Bottom