USD Arctic second stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

owlbill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I have a non internet using buddy who has been getting conflicting info about his regulators from various dealers. He has an older USD Arctic reg set and wants to know if they can still be serviced. One dive shop said kits are no longer available and another said it's no problem to get them serviced. I would like to save him some problems down the road so I am asking, what is Aqualung's stance on the Arctic regs? Can they still be serviced?

Thanks.
Bill

With the exception of the heat exchanger 0-ring and the locknut it appears to share the same service kit components as the Glacia although that is discontinued also. Northeast Scuba has Subaquatic kits for the Glacia.

Bill,

can you please send me a picture of the Arctic so that I can Identify its generation?

Sorry for the slow reply. Here are a couple of quick photos I was able to finally get.

image1.jpgimage2.jpg

Bill

Bill,

service parts are still available for this regulator. the kit has been discontinued however the o rings needed for the service can be ordered at any authorized Aqua Lung dealer.

Thanks. I will pass that on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom