Used SeaLife DC1000 Maxx $600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i.dive

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For sale is a used SeaLife DC1000 Maxx. Everything works, always been rinsed after dive, and never been flooded.
I'd like to upgrade to a DSLR setup soon and would like to sell! So email with offers. This setup was originally purchased for $1500!

$600 for the kit + shipping.

PICT1210.jpgPICT1174.jpgDC1000Maxx.jpgPICT1213.jpg

Includes:
SeaLife DC1000, 10 mp camera – (SL100)
2GB SD Card
(3) Camera batteries
SeaLife DC1000 Underwater Housing
SeaLife Moisture Munchers (sealed)
SeaLife Wide Angle Lens with Lens Dock – (SL970 + SL972)
(2) SeaLife Digital Pro Flashes - (SL961)
(1) Diffuser for Digital Pro Flashes **Only one since the other fell off during a dive. I've got masking tape on the flash and it has been working fine for me. This can easily be purchased for $30 on Amazon**
Buoyancy Weight (SL966)
Deluxe Hard case with special die cut foam for all components

SeaLife Cameras - Underwater Digital Camera - DC1000 Maxx

Travel ready with everything you need for professional quality UW pictures

SeaLife has created the ultimate digital dive camera system which includes all the popular accessories and a 2GB memory card. The Maxx is outfitted with the DC1000 camera, wide angle lens and two Digital Pro Flashes in a deluxe hard travel case. Dual flashes eliminate shadows by illuminating the subject from both sides. Light up the deep and capture spectacular underwater images with the brightest colors you ever imagined.

Set the camera to Ext Flash Auto mode for automatic exposure control with the Digital Pro Flash, resulting in vibrant colors and reduced backscatter. The Ext Flash Manual mode offers advanced UW photographers manual aperture and shutter speed controls.

Quick shutter response for fast action photography. Long lasting lithium battery for all day of diving. Automatic focus from 2" to infinity. Large format continuous video recording with sound. Depth tested to 200ft. Fully rubber armored for shock protection. 1-year warranty covers the underwater camera and flash accessory.

are you willing to seperate? i would just like a flash and the wide angle lens and port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom