Uwatec Aladin One user manual

Discussion in 'Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers' started by tardmaster, Aug 8, 2008.

1. tardmaster

tardmaster Divemaster

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I found an Uwatec Aladin one wrist computer. Seems to be working fine, but I cant figure out how to adjust it. It has no buttons. I tried to google for a user manual, but I'm not having too much luck. Can anyone help me PLEASE ?!?!?!?

Thanx in advance.

Tard

2. Lake Muroc Diver

Lake Muroc Diver Nassau Grouper

3. diversteve

diversteve Administrator Staff Member

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Everything on that computer is designed to be totally user-interface free.

To adjust any settings - Nitrox etc... - you have to get the Smart Trak software and the IRDA interface. Unless your PC has an infrared emitter.

Smart Trak is available for d/l at Scubapro/Uwatec - look in the Uwatec section under software. I'm assuming you can only by the IRDA interface from a Scubapro dealer...

4. tardmaster

tardmaster Divemaster

that sucks dirt.....what if i have to make a last minute adjustment to the nitrox blend.....as i'm boarding the dive boat......and i'm 45 minutes from my computer? i guess when using that comoputer, one must get the nitrox bled way ahead of time or just breath 21%. I'm begining to think it wasn't a LOST computer. I'm thinking someone got tired of dealing with it and just LEFT it there.

5. LivingWatersVideo

LivingWatersVideo Angel Fish

tardmaster

The Aladin One is a good little computer my wife dives one as far as making changes I had a IPAQ 3630 (ebay $45 now) that I put TravelTrak on:

Logs Dives
    bilt in IR and dock to download to PC w/o DC!
    change o2% on the boat or hotel
    review dive data on the road

compaired to a Ir doongle for $35 priceless

Hope this helps

6. NiclasG

NiclasG Angel Fish

The Aladin one was designed for dive shops renting computers. This is why there is no buttons on the computer. If I remember correctly Aladin One has special functions for erasing all dives and clearing desat for the next customer.

Niclas