Wanted Uwatec Galileo Luna Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

According to the trimix manual, it is five minutes. I don't get it - I would guess it would be firmware to set.

I am going to test it in the pool with my sidemount. I don't think it is 40s. I don't think it is 2m, either.

I have an uwatec transmitter, I'm just not sure what computer it is for. I purchased a set of used regs and it was on it. The end states it is uwatec compatible, serial number 0306101E035. The one I have looks like this. http://www.deepbluedive.com/media/c...d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/r/product429501image0.jpeg
The guy I bought the regs from said it work the last time he used it but that was years ago.
If it looks like what you need let me know. I have no use for it.

Reactions: Jax
I have an uwatec transmitter, I'm just not sure what computer it is for. I purchased a set of used regs and it was on it. The end states it is uwatec compatible, serial number 0306101E035. The one I have looks like this. http://www.deepbluedive.com/media/c...d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/r/product429501image0.jpeg
The guy I bought the regs from said it work the last time he used it but that was years ago.
If it looks like what you need let me know. I have no use for it.

If the OP doesn't want it, May I be next in line? :D

That looks like an older version transmitter. The newer one is more rounded.

That looks like an older version transmitter. The newer one is more rounded.
They all "speak the same language". :)

I'll give the OP a little more time to reply. If he doesn't want it or doesn't respond then PM me your address Jax. I'll send it and if it works we can work something out. I'm really only looking to recover shipping or maybe you have something you don't need.

Reactions: Jax
I'll give the OP a little more time to reply. If he doesn't want it or doesn't respond then PM me your address Jax. I'll send it and if it works we can work something out. I'm really only looking to recover shipping or maybe you have something you don't need.
Absolutely! It's only fair. :thumb:

@seatide . . . .

Well Jax, looks like the OP has disappeared. Send me your address by PM and I'll drop it in the mail.

Hi Jax, well the saga isn't over and here is the update. I sent the transmitter to Scubapro and they said mine can not be repaired and offered a new one which is on back order.
I have called a few times and each time I get a promise for a call back and no one has called back.
IN the meantime I am traveling on the 23rd of this month and may have to attach an air gauge or buy it from Leisurepro for a small fortune.
You warned me about the customer service...................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom