• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Venice-Alhambra Dive Report 6/28/08

Discussion in 'Florida Diving' started by dkramer, Jun 28, 2008.

1. dkramer

dkramer Solo Diver

Had a nice yak dive with losttravelerfl today. Viz was 8 - 10 ft, at a depth of 25 ft. Water temp was 85. We didn't find anything exciting, but that's okay, we had a good time anyway.:D While packing up our gear on the beach, we witnessed a jet skier come dangerously close to the dive flags. He even flew by one diver as he surfaced & I swear, he was no more than 10 ft. away!:shakehead: Y'all be careful out there!

2. Siilverback

Siilverback Solo Diver

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I didn't find anything either. I heard the jet ski and my wife told me about it when i came to shore. Alhambra was the busiest I have seen it in a while. Any day you can dive is a good day.

3. III

III Barracuda

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    My wife wants to go to Venice next weekend? Any advice on when, where or how to finds fossils would be awesome.

4. dkramer

dkramer Solo Diver

Check out Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide It'll tell ya everything ya need to know. I tried to create a linkback to it, but obviously I don't have a clue how to do that sooooo......................If you go to Search & type in "Reefguy's Venice Beach Tooth Finding Guide" it will take you to the thread.

5. Capt Grumby

Capt Grumby Solo Diver

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Hope this works ....

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...eefguys-venice-beach-tooth-finding-guide.html

6. CBulla

CBulla ~..facebook conch..~ ScubaBoard Supporter

Post #2 in the Insider Information thread has both parking and location info and a link to Reefguy's toothfinders guide. :)

Hey, if your still having trouble PM him!

7. III

III Barracuda

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    WOW, that was just great. Thanx for the links and the help, you guys rock:10: