Video: Spearing Trip w/ 100days-a-Year: South Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am impressed by how much fish there is in NC waters. I didn't know that the water there is this good.

It was South Carolina and some dives were much less productive. We were diving all day long for the entire 3.5 days doing probably 15 or 18 drops each on this 4-5 day trip, I did not count or log dives.

It was South Carolina and some dives were much less productive. We were diving all day long for the entire 3.5 days doing probably 15 or 18 drops each on this 4-5 day trip, I did not count or log dives.

Sorry, I meant SC.

What do you mean "15 or 18 drops" each day? Dives? It is scuba and to 90 - 120 feet?

We did 4-6 drops each per day for 3 days and then did two drops each for the last day. So we did a total of around 15-18 dives for the trip.... the video only shows portions of the more productive drops. A drop being a scuba dive.. Sorry for the confusion.

4-6 drops each per day

4 - 6 dives per day to depths of 90 - 120 feet??? No issues with these depths for this many dives per day?

Issues ?? Well we went to sleep around 8:30 every night. :acclaim:

I was pretty careful to avoid going into deco for more than a few minutes on any dive and came up slow and did my safety stops for 3 minutes, Just followed my Oceanic computer, We were getting around 2 hr surface intervals between dives.

Great to have you onboard,we'll have to do it again when you get the time.Video is very nice and the music was cool.

Glad you have the time to post, I was worried about Mathew.. looked like it was going to hit you twice..once at home and again at the boat.

We lost power for a few hours and had a few snafus.We had 7 evacuees from the beach over .Boat is just about out of danger,got several FB friends outing video and pix.How did ya'll fare?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom