Volendam to the Lesser Antilles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buck3647

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
P1160245.JPG

If ever you get the chance to catch this cruise you should

Did you dive at all 10 of these stops? Where they all through the cruise line? Love the video.

someone spook the porcupine at 12:49min ?

According to the posttitle I thought about diving in the big lake near Volendam, the Netherlands. But this is way better.

Did you dive at all 10 of these stops? Where they all through the cruise line? Love the video.
Not all out of 10 we did 8 maybe 9 Quadaloupe was Easter and $300 to just cross the island to a dive shop WE rarely dive using cruise ship tours booking ahead is a breeze YOU better be in shape day after day after day hiking to the dive shop if no pickup given. My YouTube channel will have all the dives from this cruise and the other 100 plus cruises around the world THANKS for watching

Half Moon Cay MSC private island we did a dive off this island 30 miles south of Bimini a spot in the middle of deep blue a magical dive! Next time we went NO DIVING ? This last time we were told that diving we be coming back in March 2024 If so we are booking
watch Half Moon Cay dive on my YouTube

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom