voodoo gas tank stickers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airspeedpress.com

But buyer beware, some shops wont fill tanks with "incorrect markings"

Also, don't mark a tank nitrox safe, or O2 clean that is not.

airspeedpress.com

The stickers do have the correct colouring and wording. Unfortunately, some shops don't actually know the regulations they are trying to enforce...:shakehead:

airspeedpress.com

The sticker are correct.....I use them......it's uneducated dive shop owners/monkeys that are at issue for not knowing,,,,I have never though run into a problem.

OK. I'm resurrecting this post from the past, rather than starting a new one on the same subject.

I have tried to email Airspeed Press to see if these stickers are still available but my email was bounced as undeliverable due to no known address.

Their website is still up...sort of, but some page links don't work like "Contact Us."

I'm not dense and missing the obvious clues here, I'm just hoping there is some other explanation than they have vanished into the ether.

Anyone know more?

airspeedpress.com

The markings are correct ... it's the shop that's incorrect.

Neither do normal NITROX banners ... that information is on the VIP sticker ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I find it interesting that they claim their Last Update was Nov 2010. So either they have mastered time travel or I have forgotten what year it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom