Wanted Apex part #AP2029-1 Adjusting Screw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SHADOW/LAFD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am looking to replace an Apeks #2029-1 Adjusting Screw. My hopes are to upgrade this reg. to a 50 with an adjusting knob but I am told the Aftermarket maker is currently out of stock. If you have upgraded your reg. to the adjusting knob and can sell me your adjusting screw please give me a shout. Or if you have some information on where I can buy an upgrade adjustment knob that info. would be great!

Thank you,
Shawn

This company in the UK sells Apeks parts but I don't see that part number listed. I know you do not want to hear it but your least expensive course of action is to wait for the eBay guy to get more knobs in stock or call around to see if there is an aqualung dealer with one in stock.

just find an Allen wrench that is the same size as the hole. it will do the same thing. the Titan is legend are the same way. I have taken an Allen wrench out of a multi tool which has a loop on the end. never a good idea to put in a part that wasn't designed for your reg, but this trick will do the same thing... easing the cracking effort.

I have the screw if you're still interested...got it from the UK source. Lemme know.

I bring the old thread back
I am looking for the AP2029-1 part, did You have a information where to buy
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom