Warhammer's claim to fame!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like Amphibious Outfitter's continue to come out with awesome t-shirts. My collection has gotten some good use, maybe it's time to pick up some more...

My roommate just got back from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and brought me back a Big Johnson t-shirt. It says "You'll always go longer and deeper when you're diving with a BIG JOHNSON" hehe :D

That's it! That's the way I turn this into mega $$$$$$!!

Hey, got any contacts at Amphibious Outfitters? :)

I hope that none of this is indicative of the water quality in the immediate vicinity of where you guys have been diving....:D

*gozu sez yuck* :D

Ok, great, how about posing for shot while doing the Warhammer Manuver? I'll give you 25% of the royalities! Don't know who'll take the pic though. :)

A word of caution...under no circumstances should you view the "W-H-M" whilst simultaneously drawing a large pull on your mug of steaming tea. You run the risk of ejecting said tea from every orifice of your cranial structure as you recoil from the sheer volume & velocity of the subsea colonic eruption.

If Frank Zappa were still around I suspect he would add another pearl of wisdom to his oft-quoted snippet of sage advice..."Don't eat that yellow snow". Perhaps he would have said it like this:

"If you go swimmin' with bow-legged women...
don't make her proud by bravin' the brown cloud"

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do the Vulcan mind-meld in an attempt to rid my conciousness of Warhammer's first movement.

D.S.D.

DSD, I had to wait several minutes and read your post twice... even now, I'm using my backspace key quite often due to the tears that continue to flood my eyes from laughter! :D That's got to be one of the funniest! dOOd, you have an awesome sense of humour! :D

Great King...

Regretably, the Vulcan brain-strain did not budge the smudge, it didn't clear the smear, drain the stain, zap the crap, shroud the cloud...simply put, there was no abduction of the eruption-corruption.

It is my woeful conclusion that this "splatter-on-my-grey- matter" is beyond the wipeabilty of even the irresitibly squeezeable "Charmin".

Perhaps a frontal lobotomy...

Mario,

Who don't you know :)
Have you seen their 2001 shirts? Anything good?

Eric

Eric, Those few I haven't met, I'm quite sure I will in good time. AO has always produced some great designs. There are a few I must have. Mostly techy, bad azz, great white chompin type-o-stuff. :D

Back
Top Bottom