Warhammer's claim to fame!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warhammer once bubbled...

Hello, friends, how's it going? Yes, I can testify as well that the posted pic is in fact the one dubbed "The Warhammer Manuver". But in reality, it should have always been dubbed the "Iquana Don Manuver" since he's the actual poser. LOL!!

Anyway, I'm alive and well. I'll try and stop by more often from now own. Be safe folks.

Nice to see you back Warhammer. Glad everythings okay with you.

Warhammer

You exist!!!!!

And I was worried that you were a creation of Iguana Don's fevered imagination.

Let's see more of you around here!

Regards

MNScuba once bubbled...
It is indeed disgusting and gross, fight the curiosity... I wish I would have, but NO...I had to keep prying until someone gave me the link to it. My life will never be the same. It haunts me to this day...

Ultimately, what will haunt me the most about this pic is that his buddy was DIRECTLY ABOVE HIM.

at the risk of getting banned check out youtube they have everything. It was sent to me not sure if it has been taken down yet but it does exist.

The video is a re-creation, look at the photo in the first post.

I finally found the picture here. Couldn't recall when I first saw it years ago. The video was obviously a recreation. Don't think he was even upside down there.

Well, as old as this thread was, it is one of the most famous in SB history, so perhaps it is good that it was resurrected.

Well, as old as this thread was, it is one of the most famous in SB history, so perhaps it is good that it was resurrected.

And the next time you feel something "coming on" during your dive, Think, maybe even, Think Twice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom