Warhammer's claim to fame!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been extremely lucky. In over 10 years/500+ dives nothing has EVER come on. How do you figure?

A have unzipped and peed but never needed to drop the hammer underwater.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

A have unzipped and peed but never needed to drop the hammer underwater.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Wait. Unzipped? A wetsuit?-custom made with zipper? Can't be drysuit, you'd need one of those catheters or unzipping would let water in, no? Please explain.

Wait. Unzipped? A wetsuit?-custom made with zipper? Can't be drysuit, you'd need one of those catheters or unzipping would let water in, no? Please explain.
Plenty of wetsuits have front zippers. They're much easier to don/doff with a zipper in front rather than in back. I think a front facing zipper might make the warhammer maneuver more difficult.

I was diving on grand Cayman in a front zip wetsuit and when the urge struck I planted both feet in the sand on the edge of the wall starting into the deep blue unzipped and proceeded to pee into the deep six. The others who were off filming the fish saw I was fascinated or watching "something neat" so here they came to try and get a picture before it got away. They got more than they bargained for that time. All of the video was deleted after movie night back onboard ship so sorry no visual aids to back up my tale.

Plenty of wetsuits have front zippers. They're much easier to don/doff with a zipper in front rather than in back. I think a front facing zipper might make the warhammer maneuver more difficult.
Yeah of course. I always think farmer john when thinking wetsuit. Unzipping that would be impossible even for #1 let alone Warhammer.

Warhammer as art.... Warhammer.jpg

No way! Where did you find that? History of Diving Museum?

No way! Where did you find that? History of Diving Museum?

Navy Nuke facebook page. I know there was a video of an underwater warhammer that resulted in an explosion like this, but all I can find is the original warhammer.

Back
Top Bottom