Waterproof d7 pro trilam men's suil large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Choda

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am updating the offer to sell this suit. So please read carefully. :D

This is WATERPROOF D7 PRO TRILAM SUIT size LARGE, boots size 10 - 11 , I purchased the suit in November 2012, made about 25 dives in fresh water only. It is in GREAT condition, seals and zipper are great, you just put it on and go diving.
I have the unbalanced P valve installed and will ship the suit with the original bag, hood, spare neck seal, turtle fins, Dive Rite gators and Waterproof 300g Octans Fiberfill Undergarment. I paid 3,200 $ for the suit and undergarment and asking 1,100 $ and will consider any reasonable offer. The suit is located in Florida panhandle. I am only selling the suit to get size smaller ( need size M ) this one is too big for me. Thanks for looking and please contact me directly on my email: zralokmiki@email.cz or my cell: 850-582-5580
IMG_0621.jpgIMG_0624.jpgIMG_0616.jpgIMG_0614.jpgIMG_0622.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom