Weekend Diving At Port Sanilac Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ted, will that op allow deco? Some buddies and I are looking to put together a technical wreck trip. Possibly up in the lakes, and are looking for some ideas.

Dean810:
Ted, sounds like a great adventure. That is why I wear suspenders on my weight belt! With not butt to speak of, I hate it when I surface with my weight belt in my hand!

Exactly. I use the DUI WT2 harness. Outstanding piece of equipment.

Divin'Hoosier:
Exactly. I use the DUI WT2 harness. Outstanding piece of equipment.

I use the Tractor_Tom diy suspenders on my weight belt. Scott and I were just talking about setting him up with some during our trip I bet he will put a little more thought into it now. I have a feeling next time I dive with him he will have some sort of suspender type apperatus.

scubapolly:
Hey Ted, will that op allow deco? Some buddies and I are looking to put together a technical wreck trip. Possibly up in the lakes, and are looking for some ideas.

I dont know for sure polly if he does or not. You can call him and ask him I would put the number here for you but I dont have his card handy right now. If you wanted to go tech diving with him though I would limit your party to no more then 3 his boat isnt really set up well for tech divers more then 3. I do know though that gary venet with rec-n-tech does take special trips for tech diving and deco trips. John is pretty easy going though if you told him you had a group that wanted to go he might oblige you. Just show him your scar hehehehehehehee

gtxl1200:
I dont know for sure polly if he does or not. You can call him and ask him I would put the number here for you but I dont have his card handy right now. If you wanted to go tech diving with him though I would limit your party to no more then 3 his boat isnt really set up well for tech divers more then 3. I do know though that gary venet with rec-n-tech does take special trips for tech diving and deco trips. John is pretty easy going though if you told him you had a group that wanted to go he might oblige you. Just show him your scar hehehehehehehee

Hehehe.... I'm surprised you didn't have to go behind your trailer just thinking about that :D

Hey how about helping a brother out. I could be talked into going to Sanilac for a weekend of diving. I believe that I now have my e-mail figured out so I willl be following up with some of you. Not to highjack your thread but heading up to Higgins Lake this weekend staying through till Sunday the 9th.

scubapolly:
Polly, the Dawnlight out of Tobermory, Ontario does liveaboard tec trips. Obviously, it's farther away, but it's a great place to dive. Ray is a great guy and the liveaboard is a good deal. Check the website at www.tobermory.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom