Welcome to Oceanic's new forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The rules are simple:

Ask anything you want.

Post your opinions!

As long as it is about OCEANIC products.

This is the FIRST of our Manufacturer Specific Forums, and hopefully others will see the utility of having one for their own.

Love my Oceanic computers, DataMax Pro Plus, DataMax Pro Plus 2 and VT Pro.

Great customer service.

Be glad when they get the bugs out of the Oceanlog software so that it will compute SAC rates.

the Kraken

I've been really happy with Oceanic Customer service. Had 2 small problems with different Oceanic computers and they were taken care of promptly and without hassle. Something I really appreciate these days -- good customer service!

I have a Chute 3 and love it. Also have your Vortex fins.

Since you are not making the Chute 3 anymore, will you continue to make "spare parts" for it? Should I get a new bladder and inflater now to keep as a replacement. I have repaired a small hole in the bladder already and the inflater is a bit leaky.

Thanks NetDoc, and everyone for your comments. We pride ourselves on "outside the box" thinking - we'll add having our own forum on ScubaBoard to the long list of "firsts". As always, feel free to post your questions here, PM, email, or phone - I'll do everything I can to help or will at least steer you in the right direction.

Best regards,

Doug

SeaYoda:
I have a Chute 3 and love it. Also have your Vortex fins.

Since you are not making the Chute 3 anymore, will you continue to make "spare parts" for it? Should I get a new bladder and inflater now to keep as a replacement. I have repaired a small hole in the bladder already and the inflater is a bit leaky.

The Excursion bladder is virtually the same (has some webbing to secure bungy), and is interchangeable with the Chute 3. The Chute 3 inflator, whether it is the Alliance or the new Reliant (both were used on the Chute 3) - and other parts for that matter are serviceable and will be for the forseeable future.

Get your inflator looked at.

Doug

pickens_46929:
I've been really happy with Oceanic Customer service. Had 2 small problems with different Oceanic computers and they were taken care of promptly and without hassle. Something I really appreciate these days -- good customer service!

It is hard to find these days isn't it? We're all consumers of something, and treat people the way we'd like to be treated.

Thanks for the kind words,

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom