Welcome to the Dork Diver Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanted to get the pink webbing harness.
Oh, nuts! I never got around to ordering the rest of my pink stuff! (My backplate *is* webbed with pink webbing, of course.) :biggrin:

Think I could dye the pink liquid on to the webbing?

That is a great list....I am new to diving however I plan on having fun not matter where I am diving and hoping to learn from other divers!! So I guess we are all a bunch of dorks....so be it!!

Good.glad to meet folks with a sense of humor...but I'm not wearing pink anything..

OMG. I thought I was "just an average diver", but after reading the introduction, I find out I am a dork diver. and FWIW, I have always put my mask on my forehead.
:dork2:

Attachments

• 017_9A.jpg
    017_9A.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 198
I have been putting off jumping into this fourm since I joined two years ago. But now that I found some people that I can be my dorky self with it will be a lot of fun!

Sign me up please. I love having fun. :dork2:

I have been putting off jumping into this fourm since I joined two years ago. But now that I found some people that I can be my dorky self with it will be a lot of fun!

Sign me up please. I love having fun. :dork2:

Welcome aboard! :dork2:

Teamcasa, where are you??

Just found this video on the weather channel website and thought this would be the perfect place to share.

Specifically the last 30 seconds, which has to do with some fellow dork divers!!

BlueBox Video Player - weather.com

Hopefully that link works

Back
Top Bottom