Welcome to the Dork Diver Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, I have been a Dork Diver for a long time and didn't even know it. Glad to be here.
You're killing me! What do you mean by, "I've been a Dork Diver for A LONG TIME..." :confused: How long could that be?? :confused: You have less than 25 dives for crying out loud!!! :shakehead:
Welcome aboard! :D:dork2::D

I'm a diver and my wife calls me a dork. Does that make me a dork diver?

I'm a diver and my wife calls me a dork. Does that make me a dork diver?
Not necessarily, but being from MI certainly helps qualify you! :D
Do you own any of your own equipment?
Clue #1: If so, did you buy what somebody else said that you HAD to have (or die!) or did you buy what you WANTED?
Clue #2: Do you dive to have fun (staying safe, of course) or is it more serious?
Clue #3: Do you now, or have you ever dived with a piece of gear that was a color other than black?

Not necessarily, but being from MI certainly helps qualify you! :D
Do you own any of your own equipment?
Clue #1: If so, did you buy what somebody else said that you HAD to have (or die!) or did you buy what you WANTED?
Clue #2: Do you dive to have fun (staying safe, of course) or is it more serious?
Clue #3: Do you now, or have you ever dived with a piece of gear that was a color other than black?

Answer to #1 I bought some, borrowed a piece or two, and traded for most all the rest lol. But all of it was stuff I thought I wanted not what I was told to get. #2 It's purely fun! I am loving diving more and more every year! (but also an awesome learning experience) and finally #3 Yes! I have a nice hodge podge mixture of Flourescent yellow, Red, Blue, Clear, and yes, some black is in there too.

hodge podge mixture of Flourescent yellow, Red, Blue, Clear, and yes, some black is in there too.
oooo, hodge-podge is good
Flourescent yellow, Red, Blue, Clear?? - good, very good
black as an accessory???, outstanding!
Welcome to the family! :D

Question - If I refer the safety stop as "hanging out at periscope depth", does that qualify me as a Dork Diver? :scubadiver:

Back
Top Bottom