Welcome to the DRYFOB Manufacturers forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Jaan.......

The green XL demo arrived today....in perfect condition... I'm really dig'n the green color! Thank-you!

ut448dm.jpg

Great news, glad you got it in time for your trip and we love that green too :)

How do people recommend attaching the XL size securely? I have an Artec PLB1 that could be nice to carry in case of emergencies/drift dives. Feels clunky to use a bolt snap.

How do people recommend attaching the XL size securely? I have an Artec PLB1 that could be nice to carry in case of emergencies/drift dives. Feels clunky to use a bolt snap.
Hi @Is1dreams,
There are a few good examples and ideas shown in the FAQ here:

I've used a large HOG pocket that fits the DRYFOB-XL perfectly, attached this to my shoulder strap.
I've also seen some good setups to bungee it to a belt
(there is a pic in the FAQ also)

Hi @Is1dreams,
There are a few good examples and ideas shown in the FAQ here:

I've used a large HOG pocket that fits the DRYFOB-XL perfectly, attached this to my shoulder strap.
I've also seen some good setups to bungee it to a belt
(there is a pic in the FAQ also)
Thanks. With the XL do you find the ~ 12oz of buoyancy annoying? Curious where you typically attach it.

Thanks. With the XL do you find the ~ 12oz of buoyancy annoying? Curious where you typically attach it.
When testing them out, I actually had a small 1lb soft weight in there that I half emptied which made it neutral. I took it out later and didn't actually notice or feel any impact. I may depend where you have it mounted and what else you have in there.

And ... LOVE the yellow :)

When testing them out, I actually had a small 1lb soft weight in there that I half emptied which made it neutral. I took it out later and didn't actually notice or feel any impact. I may depend where you have it mounted and what else you have in there.

And ... LOVE the yellow :)
I was thinking about trying to weight it slightly to fill up space around a PLB and car keys. The PLB itself only weighs around 4oz.

More Custom Colors of DRYFOB-XL ordered.

We've ordered another small batch of colors in the XL which should arrive end June or early July.
At present, we still have some in all the sizes and colors except for the Orange and Green XLs that sold out quick.
The Purple, Yellow and Pink also look awesome.

DRYFOB NEW COLORS.JPG

We have plenty of our signature Red and Blue versions too.

DRYFOB Blue Open on Red (500x500).jpg

Thanks to all our Scubaboard supporters that have ordered and have helped us spread the word about DRYFOB.
We love it when dive shops call us and tell us one of their regulars (or staff members) came in and showed them a DRYFOB and told them they should start carrying it. Thank you!!

At present, we still have some in all the sizes and colors except for the Orange and Green XLs that sold out quick.
Just in case anyone was waiting on a green or orange DRYFOB-XL, we’ve received a small number of new units in these popular colors. They can be ordered directly at dryfob.com/shop while quantities last.

Back
Top Bottom