Welcome!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry SPG, we missed this thread being in the welcome area. Not sure how we didn't see it, but I haven't been here alot, and Aaron said he didn't see this. We would never ignore you. I'm really sorry.

So, what do we say on all this? Well, we screwed up. Eric (whom is now no longer with us), for some reason decided to not tell you that the boots weren't instock when he found out. When we found that out, Terry got in touch with you. Yes, that was about a month late, and unacceptable. Eric is no longer with us due to other such issues. We don't work like that, or at least we aren't supposed to. Sometimes it takes a little while for me to see a pattern vs. an error and move on it.

With Terry, I know he said you and he communicated a couple times on the phone. As for what happened, it seems the ball was somehow dropped, and I have to tell you I'm more than embarrassed. Overall, yes, Drysuits was busier than they should have been due to mismanagement on the person that was in charge back there. That has been fixed, and they are back on track.

Well, that doesn't change anything with yours. Infact, if we backup to the boot issue, we still don't have them. I actually developed that boot, and started selling them to USIA to get them into production due to the Minimum Order Quantity being MUCH more than I could afford. Well, they ran out and haven't bought more.. As much of ashame as it is, that boot may fully disappear as they are getting harder to get. Regardless of it being the best boot on the market. Problem is, all that started when your boot ran out, and then escalated and was fully found out at the same time as we went back and forth with them.

Nothing changes the fact we screwed up. We did learn, not only from your suit, but others and made the appropriate staff changes and procedural changes. We never stop learning and growing.

Email me when you get a chance at mike@diverightinscuba.com so I can get you a credit for the issues. It should have NEVER taken that long, and I fully accept all responsibility for the issues that arise in my store! Just now, we are sorry, and have already made improvements for that to never happen again!!

Back
Top Bottom