We're Doing It Again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been having so much fun monitoring the ScubaBoard Surge plans to visit Cayman Brac in January 2017 that we have booked a trip to Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac Beach Resort in Oct/Nov 2016.

I couldn't join the Surge, my company is sending me to Hawaii in January 2017 (poor me!) and I hope that my husband can join me and we can get in some (cold water) diving. But I am excited to be going back to the Caymans in Oct/Nov and at having a chance to see all the enhancements made at Cayman Brac Beach Resort!

In case anyone is interested, we are flying AA from ORD to CLT to GCM and CYB for $635 per person roundtrip.

Last edited:
It's around 75ish F in January right? That's like a 3mm shortie :)

I prefer water in the 80s, but a free trip to Hawaii in January is hard to beat, but I am not sure how much time we will have. I will be in Honolulu but I would like to add on at least a few days.

I have been having so much fun monitoring the ScubaBoard Surge plans to visit Cayman Brac in January 2017 that we have booked a trip to Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac Beach Resort in Oct/Nov 2016.

I couldn't join the Surge, my company is sending me to Hawaii in January 2017 (poor me!) and I hope that my husband can join me and we can get in some (cold water) diving. But I am excited to be going back to the Caymans in Oct/Nov and at having a chance to see all the enhancements made at Cayman Brac Beach Resort!

In case anyone is interested, we are flying AA from ORD to CLT to GCM and CYB for $635 per person roundtrip.

Will be @ CBBR the 1st week in Oct-----flight from Houston (thru GC) to Brac for 610 PP RT......Will be sure & NOT tear up the new pool----and bar---for you.....

Will be @ CBBR the 1st week in Oct-----flight from Houston (thru GC) to Brac for 610 PP RT......Will be sure & NOT tear up the new pool----and bar---for you.....

Sounds like a plan!

We will spend the first week on Grand Cayman and the second on Cayman Brac. Right now Cayman Air is offering 4 hour RT direct flights from ORD to GCM for about $300, but they will discontinue offering this route in August, it is only available during the high and mid season.

We like to visit in the fall to celebrate our Anniversary and because the water is warm, the prices are lower, and there are fewer crowds - but I really wish that they offered those easy, cheap, direct flights all year round!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom