We're giving away a free video to help you promote your shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

industrious95

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My newly formed company is promoting our first product, ScubaTalc. ScubaTalc is a pure, unscented talcum powder with an easy applicator to make lubricating drysuit seals easy. We only sell our product through dive shops, not direct to divers.

Between now and December 31, 2014, we will custom brand our explainer video with your scuba shop's information, with a minimum purchase of ScubaTalc. This is a professionally produced video, not a do-it-yourselfer. In our branding, your name will appear on-screen throughout the entire video, and you'll get a full screen at the end with your address, phone number and any other contact info that will fit.

The video is provided as a high definition video file that will look great on YouTube, Facebook, your shop's website and a smartphone, computer or tablet. Once you get the video, it's yours to keep. Did I mention the video's free? And the ScubaTalc is priced to sell.

Here's a link to our Press Release posted here on Scubaboard, describing the program, and also showing a custom video we put together for Divers Two in Avon-by-the Sea, NJ. : Please wait. The owner of Divers Two tells me that he's gotten some good, positive feedback from his customers, and he's already placed his second order for ScubaTalc since this summer.

If any shop owners or managers think our product might help their customers, I'd sure appreciate hearing what you think.

DSAO.....

Dave Felder

---------- Post added October 28th, 2014 at 07:05 PM ----------

Geeze - my first post and I already screwed it up. The words "Please wait" in the second to last paragraph are the link to the Press Release. I guess I should have hit Preview Post first. Here's the link again if you missed it: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...-offers-free-video-production-dive-shops.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom