Wet Suit rash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

another thought - are you using a rental suit? Could be pee residue iritating your skin, too. I have seen this happen to other people....... that's why I own my suits.

Yes I am and that is a really disgusting thought....maybe it is worth buying my own and then getting another one if I do lose weight.

for the record you can get into an Akona pretty cheap. Mine is a one piece 7mm was a gift, but I saw the price paid was 170 shipped.

sorry by the way still waiting on the name of that wax. My buddy who has it is a fireman and may not be able to get back to me till his shift is over in a few days.

for the record you can get into an Akona pretty cheap. Mine is a one piece 7mm was a gift, but I saw the price paid was 170 shipped.

sorry by the way still waiting on the name of that wax. My buddy who has it is a fireman and may not be able to get back to me till his shift is over in a few days.

I'll look into the wetsuits - I just bought all of my other equipment but was going to wait on the suit until I lost weight but if I can get a decent 7mm, it is worth it. That rash really hurt!
I'm not in a huge rush - I can't go diving again until Labor Day anyway and I really appreciate you taking the time to find out for me.

Back
Top Bottom