Wetsuits for short people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife is vertically challenged as well... none of the "rack" suits would fit her well at all, so we had one custom made at liquidfit.com. It was spendier than the suit I got off the rack at my LDS but it fits her and is comfortable... besides they have a re-size guarantee, so iff she ever gains or loses weight they will adjust it for free the first time.

You guys need to take a look at Liquidfit.

The ability of a wetsuit to keep you warm is directly related to how well it fits your body.

"Cheap" is not cost effective if your inexpensive suit fails to keep you warm.

Liquidfit suits are reasonably priced and custom-cut to fit your personal measurements.

Give them a call. It should be worth a phonecall to you to discover the difference...

LiquidFit.Com ~ Wetsuits That Fit Like They Were Poured On You.

Another vote for the Bare wetsuits, since they have "short" variations of their sizes (ie, you can get a Large Short).

Another vote for Liquid Fit. You will be pleasantly pleased with her suits!! They are quite affordable priced, fit well and look great!!! Give Carolyn a call @ 800-785-8362. Be sure that you tell her that you are a Scuba Board member. She should give you a better deal.

I'm 5'1" and i wear an Excel 7mm full wetsuit and an excel vest with attached hood also 7 mm. the wet suit is a 8S for short. They both fit great! the arms and legs end where they should. Well worth the $.

I'm 5'7" and have always had a problem with the legs on wetsuits being too long. Your LDS can order a suit from Henderson (of course, for a small additional charge) where they alter the arms or legs. It's been wonderful to have the legs fit.

Steve

I live on Long Island and one of my LDS has a the ability to alter suits i am going there on Saturday to check the shop out and see what they can do and what they charge, I also found out you can order a custom suit from Henderson i will the information next week on the LDS

It's going to cost you major big bucks to get a custom wetsuit from Henderson. Do yourself a big favor and compare their prices with Liquid Fit.

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i called henderson and they are crazy what they want for a custom suit i called liquid fit half the price its a no brainer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom