What does your C-Card look like

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is a faded piece of paper that says NAUI and SCUBADIVER. It don't restrict me to day or night or deep or shallow or this or that, it says I am a scubadiver--period--it is from 1968. N

I just got my Padi Open Water card. Thought it will be the dolphins as what I have seen on my friends' cards. But the picture shows a bunch of corals and some fish. Padi logo on the right, 'Open Water Diver' on the top.

darn...I prefer the dolphins

Yup seen the coral card not very attractive.

I'm doing my Rescue Course solely to get a new photo. And if that photo sucks, it's good know know I have "aster Scuba Diver" to shoot for as a backup...

if you need a stylist i know someone that can make you look like a superstar.

My friends is all white with a blue horizontal bar with "PADI" in it. I've go the dolphin and swimmer. I'm guessing, since mine also has five gold stars, that it has to do with my issuing shop being a five star doo-hickey. My friend's rather plain card has no stars and no dolphins, and apparently her issuer was in no way five star.

Could you post a pic of your C-Card w/ Stars?

Mine is a faded piece of paper that says NAUI and SCUBADIVER. It don't restrict me to day or night or deep or shallow or this or that, it says I am a scubadiver--period--it is from 1968. N

I can think of one thing that might restrict you... Nitrox Fills.

RikRaeder:
since mine also has five gold stars,
I've got that. I thought it was my pass grade! :blinking:

ocrmaster:
Could you post a pic of your C-Card w/ Stars

I hope so. I just took my camera in to the Canon service center today. I hope it comes back quickly, and fixed, and under warranty. Seems my housing took on about a tablespoon of water in Saipan last week on my second day of diving. (Gel pack which you don't even need in Saipan had an edge under the O-ring: my bad). Shhhh. I'm hoping they'll just swap out the monitor without cracking it open since that seems to be the only problem.

My c-card had the YMCA scuba logo on it and a real picture of me (unlike my PADI cards). It has my SSN on it so not going to post it because your SSN is what YMCA used to use.

DrBill, That is awesome, I hope that you have that framed on conservation paper. I bet it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Does LA County have an specialty courses? JK

My YMCA cards are just plain, dark grey with the YMCA Scuba logo on the front, and my and my instructor details on the back. There's no picture, no SSN, just dark grey plastic with "YMCA SCUBA" written in small, reflective/holographic print on the front side too.
My Nitrox Card is with PDIC. That has a fugly picture of me on the back, with my address, etc, and what could pass for a cheesy aquarium shot on the front

Back
Top Bottom