What does your C-Card look like

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's mine ... I like variety ... :wink:

c_cards.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob, I wouldn't have expected you to have the new style Y OW card. You are a young'un.

My three cards are from 1980 and 1984, the one from '80 is faded white and blue with a very young looking me on the back. :D The ones from '84 are five-star and look like mini gold diplomas.

Walter:
Bob, I wouldn't have expected you to have the new style Y OW card. You are a young'un.
Actually, I'm an old fart ... but I only started diving a bit more than five years ago.

Coming up on 1,500 dives though .... I've done my best to make up for lost time ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Trever:
DrBill, That is awesome, I hope that you have that framed on conservation paper. I bet it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Does LA County have an specialty courses? JK

Actually the original is stored away in my desk. I use a laminated color xerox copy when I have to show mine.

Los Angeles County has a great Advanced Diver Program. It is a very long and thorough course from what I hear from friends who have taken it. I'm not aware of any specialty courses that they offer though.

My one and only.

My husband is PADI and has a picture on his card. He was shocked my SDI card didn't have a photo. As long as I won't get rejected on a dive trip for "only" having a card. Have yet to use mine. I've gone out with the shop that did my cert, so they know I am certified and haven't asked.

Back
Top Bottom