What does your C-Card look like

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAUI cards don't have photos, the running joke is "I need to see your c-card and two forms of positive i.d." :D

My card looks like the gold instructor card in NWGratefulDiver's picture but it has my name and cert # on it :)
Ber :lilbunny:

It's probably a good thing that the PADI cards have pics on them. My little brother is in high school and recently went to New York on a trip with the drama dept. He gets to LAX and apparently his name is on the No Fly list (his is a pretty common name) so he had to check in with photo ID before anyone in the group could check in. He doesn't have a license yet and he couldn't find his student ID so his PADI open water card was the only photo ID he had.
It worked though. :)

I have two of the old grey pre-dolphin style PADI, three of the PADI dolphins, and one IANTD like the one in NWGratefulDiver's pic. I guess no one's shown an old grey PADI card yet... I'll have to get a picture.

drbill:
Los Angeles County has a great Advanced Diver Program. It is a very long and thorough course from what I hear from friends who have taken it. I'm not aware of any specialty courses that they offer though.

If anyone is interested in the LA County ADP check this out.

Didn't see any of these while scanning through the thread. The name has been edited for anonymity. I wish the text lined up right, but I suppose it's the training behind the card that is what counts!

Yeah,ok lots of cards, but how many guys can say their mommy saved their very first swimming lessons card, with the pin that Cheddarguy got when he completed his face in the water test. Lucky for me, he continues to love the water!:lol: :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom