What does your C-Card look like

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
There's almost a resemblance!
:lol:

Walter's young picture looks like a young Nick Nolte

More like Charles Manson

CoolTech:
Walter's picture today looks like Grandpa Jones

:D

Now, I look more like Santa.

I've got a PADI dolphin, with Advanced Open ???, and a globe and 5 stars in gold. Except the gold has almost entirely come off. But there's no way I'm going to pay PADI $30 for 25 cents worth of plastic and printing, better to apply it to a Rescue Diver course.

...or they're just staying quiet :D

Here's my cards...meh...not worried about anonymity...hunt me down...:wink::wink::wink:

Hmmm...not able to upload right now...I'll post them when I can.

drbill:
You can see mine (Los Angeles County, first certifying agency in the world) on my web site at:

http://www.starthrower.org/diving/dive_log.htm

I took the LA County Course last summer, and notice that my certification number is lower than yours although yours was 36 years earlier. Did they pad the numbers in those days? Or maybe there was a reset at a point in time.

Anyway I noticed that on my PADI card from 5 years ago the "Advanced Open Water" designation has worn off (maybe PADI will volunteer to send me a replacement) so now I carry by LA County card.

CheddarChick:
Yeah,ok lots of cards, but how many guys can say their mommy saved their very first swimming lessons card, with the pin that Cheddarguy got when he completed his face in the water test. Lucky for me, he continues to love the water!:lol: :lol:

I was a water baby in an early 80's redcross comercial.... but we don't have a copy of it. As for my cards, The typical, diver herasing flipper PADI with the 5 star get up. My NITROX is NAUI. soo.. if I go to a naui shop and they want the c-card and 2 forms of ID, can I use the PADI card?? lol! ahh, anyone know what the 5 stars are?
[edit] forgot to add, this photo is byfar the worst pic in my wallet...and I took it myself (they had to have altered it..)

OK, another one that hasn't been seen -- and I think it is the oldest one so far:

wsuccard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom