what happens if liveaboard sailing is cancelled?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well... This happened a lot when COVID kicked in...
Saying that, i suspect your cancelation policy is as follow (MY CU, right? 😁🕵️‍♂️😎):
After you have confirmed and paid for your reservation, the following cancellation policy applies:
More than 30 days out = 90 % refund
Less than 31 days out = no refund
In case of cancellation the refund will be transferred to your bank account, credit card or paypal account within 90 business days
... meaning if you cancel now, you will lose 10% of your deposit, if you wait a little bit more than one week (until 01.11.2023), you will lose 100% of our deposit...

Well... This happened a lot when COVID kicked in...
Saying that, i suspect your cancelation policy is as follow (MY CU, right? 😁🕵️‍♂️😎):

... meaning if you cancel now, you will lose 10% of your deposit, if you wait a little bit more than one week (until 01.11.2023), you will lose 100% of our deposit...
Hi! Just to be clear, it's the boat's operator who might cancel the trip altogether due to insufficient bookings. They've said, in writing, that they won't but I like to be prepared for the worst.
I considered MY CU for a bit, but I booked a different boat in the end ...

Ah... ok. Then you may hopefully have a different cancelation policy.
And it is hopefully also more customer friendly in situation where it is the operator who cancels.
Anyway: i would look out for an alternative i can quickly book just in case...

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please: Politics belong in the Pub ONLY!!! Political posts are off-topic here and have been removed!​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom