What is your favorite shark and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mako shark intrigues me the most with it's mackerel-like attributes and enormous power and what I believe to be the scariest teeth of all sharks. However the lowly blue shark is a magnificent animal. It glides through the water like no other, the long pectoral fins remind me of an airplane and it has such a graceful attitude. I never met a blue shark I was not afraid to handle. I would not want to be within miles of a Mako.

candygram..............

landshark!! landshark.jpg

I like white tips because you can crawl into caves and get nose to nose and they are goofy and do not hurt you. Yes, I like sharks that look like they would just gum me to death.

I love the way they follow me with their eyes, almost like they think I don't see them.

I don't like Tigers, I realy hate those stripes in the sunlight, when they shimmer. I don't like the way Galapagos hunch their backs either.

yes, I like White Tips very much.

Hmm... so far I've seen whale shark, grey reef shark, nurse shark, bamboo shark, white tip reef shark, black tip reef shark, cat shark, leopard shark, thresher shark. Those in underwater world are not counted.

would LOVE to see Oceanic white tip, hammerhead, basking shark, megamouth, silver tips, tiger, sand tiger, mako... any sharks!

Back
Top Bottom