What's in a (user) Name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When my dog was a puppy, he was pretty adventurous to the point of sometime being a little brat. He ran down the street one day and wouldn't come in the house when I called him. Sat on the neighbor's porch until I gave him a ride in the car. He was part lab, part pit bull and one dedicated dog. That was his nickname when he would misbehave. I still miss him, lived almost 10 years.

My sister was going to Carolina at the exact same time I as going to State. We somewhat shared a car so it had to have decals for both schools on it, lol.

I'm guessing she had access to the car a lot more than you did. I mean you actually had to attend classes to earn your grades :wink:

...just kidding uncfnp

I used to work weekends at a dive shop. One day a customer asked about a newly arrived dive computer. I open the manual and there in bold letters was MAX BOTTOMTIME. I thought it made for a nice user name.
And there I thought it was a "acting" name ...

I mean you actually had to attend classes to earn your grades :wink:

She wasn't in the athletics program :D. She was older so the car was primarily parked in Chapel Hill but I did get the car to travel home when our breaks were out of sync. I was allowed to fix it whenever it broke.

She wasn't in the athletics program :D. She was older so the car was primarily parked in Chapel Hill but I did get the car to travel home when our breaks were out of sync. I was allowed to fix it whenever it broke.
And if you were REALLY good she let you paint the fence for a small fee?

I'm guessing she had access to the car a lot more than you did. I mean you actually had to attend classes to earn your grades :wink:

...just kidding uncfnp
Hey, for a community college State isn't half bad. :popcorn:

She wasn't in the athletics program :D. She was older so the car was primarily parked in Chapel Hill but I did get the car to travel home when our breaks were out of sync.
I am amazed she had parking. When I was there I was in the best shape of my life since I rode a bike everywhere and had free access to two gyms.

I was allowed to fix it whenever it broke.
Glad to hear you were able to put your engineering degree to good use. :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom