When was the Legend Lx updated last?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soamelt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a brand "new" Legend LX ACD from a water sports store that was getting out of the business and had some great deals. The Legend I got had a manufacturer date on the box from 2/2014 and the retail price was around $630 (I forget the exact amount). The part # is 129620 and it looks exactly like the 1st /2nd stages in my LDS.

Have there been any design changes internally or cosmetically in the last two years? Did Aqua Lung just jack up the MAP pricing to $725 or was that store selling below MAP?

Thanks, looks like I was off on my original info, the manufacture date is Feb 2013 and the price was $610. Do you know if that's the latest?

Attachments

• 1473809515189425758497.jpg
    1473809515189425758497.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 88
Thanks, I thought it was as the 1st and 2nd stages looked identical to what's in my LDS and even has the same part number. It's interesting that the only thing that has changed is the MAP pricing in three years.. By almost 20%.

Either way, I love the reg, other than a slight honking while inhaling during the first 300 psi or so. Also happy with only paying $300 for it brand new.

Either way, I love the reg, other than a slight honking while inhaling during the first 300 psi or so. Also happy with only paying $300 for it brand new.

You wont be disappointed, I had the same and I can say that it is very durable, once I hit it pretty hard into a ladder and guess what.. not even a scratch!

Have you had it serviced recently? I'm assuming not if it's "new". The noise will probably go away after your next service.

No, it's brand new straight out of the box. I did read that only a minor tweak is needed and is not performance affecting. I'll only take when it's ready to be serviced to keep the free parts for life.

Back
Top Bottom