Where to buy unscented Talcum / Talc powder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On sale, reasonable shipping, 13 oz (at the rate I dive, that's like 5 years worth I'm sure...)

Unscented Talc

Tough call...DUI talc bag for $5.00, or 13 oz for $5.00...

:D

K

I've been trying to find unscented talc around here for awhile. Not out yet from the original bag that came with the suit, but I like to be prepared.

Never thought about a billards supply house, I've been trying the drug stores, to no avail....

thanks man,

You know me, Johnny eBay.

I need a life. :bonk:

K

How about 2 - 12 fl oz squirt bottles (as in the type used in restaurants for ketchup & mustard) $8, add $4 for priority mail shipping.
The narrow spout can be used for refilling the bags (poke small hole, staple or stitch shut) or just squeeze da bottle.
sales@comdive.com

penguinbuddy once bubbled...

Never thought about a billards supply house, I've been trying the drug stores, to no avail....

thanks man,

I went to the local billiards place a couple of weeks ago and bought a fairly large container for $8.....

Or the little bags were $2.50 apiece (25 or so times the cost of the container I bought).

Silver Cup Chalk
PO Box 14129
Macon GA 21203-4129

912-742-1972 (the area code may have changed)

About $30 for a case of 12 bottles (ibcluding shipping), so less than $3 each, I've been using this stuff for years...

Roak

Just go into your local Adult shop and tell them you need a large quantity of talc, if they ask why....tell them you are into the plastic/vinyl clothing and your tired of chaffing :)

I make powders for after bath use... it is a combination of cornstrach and baking soda, so yeah i would think that would work instead of unscented talc.

Back
Top Bottom