Which wings for Trans Pac II.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

everything is purchased as components unless you are buying packages. They do this because there are a wide variety of cam band styles and materials, so it allows you to pick what you want, or continue to use other cam bands that you may have if you are just replacing one particular component in the rig. For the Transpac unless you are trying to shave as much weight as possible for travel, then I would get 2" wide cam bands with metal buckles

Have you considered contacting the factory/home office of Dive Rite directly?
They are located in Lake City, Florida and I have gone there directly to get my stuff custom fitted and in my experience they will bend over backwards to help you out, even with some of their older gear.

Have you considered contacting the factory/home office of Dive Rite directly?
They are located in Lake City, Florida and I have gone there directly to get my stuff custom fitted and in my experience they will bend over backwards to help you out, even with some of their older gear.

I haven't. This is all new to me. So I am just trying to read and figure things out.

My first transpac was the TP II. I had the rec-wing with it worked great.
Sold that a couple of years ago & got A Transpac XT, which has been converted to a Nomad for sidemount diving.

Back
Top Bottom