Wanted White Faber E-7 120 Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a set of WHITE Faber E-7 120s or two matching singles of the same ilk. I don’t need boots or valves in the later case.
Let me know if you have such items and would like to part from them. I am located in SoCal.

Many thanks,

Andy

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a set of WHITE Faber E-7 120s or two matching singles of the same ilk. I don’t need boots or valves in the later case.
Let me know if you have such items and would like to part from them. I am located in SoCal.

Many thanks,

Andy
the E-7 series was PST, not Faber
Don't you mean Faber F7-HP120s like these, but painted white instead of Galvenized like this link?

the E-7 series was PST, not Faber
Don't you mean Faber F7-HP120s like these, but painted white instead of Galvenized like this link?

Yes, I stand corrected. I am looking for F-7 120s (3442psi). Thanks for pointing that out. Been a while since I dove OC …

Yes, I stand corrected. I am looking for F-7 120s (3442psi). Thanks for pointing that out. Been a while since I dove OC …
Sounds good, no worries, was going to say, the alternative (painted white PST E7-120s) would be rather rare and difficult to come by

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom