whites drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arcticat99

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey peeps up here in the great white north some one has a whites dry suit and and viking woollies for 400 Canadian they say hardly used any thoughts
33322873_934.jpg
33322898_934.jpg

Any thoughts as in, should you buy it? If that price point is good for you then I would say go for it. All though it looks like a ski suit from the 80s, the fish, water and so forth do not care.

Any thoughts as in, should you buy it? If that price point is good for you then I would say go for it. All though it looks like a ski suit from the 80s, the fish, water and so forth do not care.
funny are they a good quality dry suit and is the price decent

Whites is a great brand of drysuit. It is now owned by AquaLung. Other than the ugly color I would say that as long as it does not leak it is a good deal on a drysuit.

If you are considering purchasing this suit, make sure you have it leak tested, and check when the valves were last serviced. Are the wrist seals and neck seal serviceable, or do they need to be replaced? If possible, take it for a "test dive" in a pool to make sure it fits properly.

The suit looks like an old bi-lam that I had from Whites. The suit was de-laminating inside, and the cost of repair was quite substantial. I wound up retiring my Whites bi-lam and went with a Seatux custom neoprene suit that lasted me well over 500 dives.

Divegoose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom